Potty Trainning
+
Library
=
Disaster
So we are potty training Miya once again!!! With the move back in February potty training was just not going to happen so I decided to get settled and now we are at that point where we can try again!
Well, Miya was in underwear yesterday and had 0 accidents. Yay Miya!
Today was day 2 of potty training. I was gutsy enough to head to the library and get us a couple of good books. We went to the potty as soon as we got there and of course Miya did not have to go. We head downstairs to look at some books and by the second book Miya is screaming..."mom poop! Poop! Yuck" as she's screaming these wonderful words Miya begins to cry bloody murder. What was a quiet library was now filled with my child screaming "Mom, Poop!" as she was going in her pants. I froze in place and I had no idea what to do. I finally snapped out of it hurried and grabbed the only thing I had which was a piece of paper and tried to stop her pee from running on to the carpet. Oh my gosh! I was so embarrassed!!!!!!!!! I grabbed Miya and ran out the door as fast as I could. Let me remind you that Miya did not stop crying nor screaming "Mom, Poop!" People were just staring at me and my accident girl. I'm sure people were wondering what the heck I was doing or completely grossed out at my poor little girl. Thinking back on it I'm sure I looked so funny to some. I was literally holding Miya out in front of me the whole way out, almost in tears and apologizing to the librarian. I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!!




6 comments:
What a nightmare! I am sure it has happened to all of us at one time or another. Remind me to tell you one of Caymans! At least she had one really good day. Pooping is so much harder to train than potty. I don't know why. Good Luck!
We have all been there before! Probably most of the people in the library have been too, so don't be too embarrassed! Potty training is tough stuff, good luck and hang in there!
LOL! I'm so sorry, but what a great story! I totally hate potty training. we are trying to get alex to do it, but no such luck. he just doesn't have any desire to do it. :)
Oh my gosh, I sooo feel for ya. I had an experience not too long ago of poop on the floor in Home Deopt. Not fun. I totally despise potty training. I would love to hire someone to do it for me. Holland was potty trained, then totally regressed after Ryder came along, so now we're gonna start all over again. Yippe. Good luck!
Oh man. That's funny, but oohhhhh so embarrassing. Yikes.
Oh - poor you and Miya! Potty training SUCKS but the rewards are oh so worth it! NOW you have a great embarrassing story for any future events.
Post a Comment