Time goes by so fast when you are married to such an amazing person!! It was 5 years last week that Stu and I were married. It is such a fun adventure to be married to my hot accountant! I'm so happy to be making fun memories with him each and every day! I look forward to growing old with him and always keeping a budget to the penny!!!!!
The day of, we had dinner at my very favorite restuarant The Cheesecake Factory!! Yummy!
The next day Stu and I went to Lagoon. It has been 6 years since we last went to Lagoon. It was one of our first dates when we were dating. It brought back memories of how young and daring we use to be.
WOW! Let me tell you! We are getting to old for this stuff. Grandma watched Miya all morning so we could hit up all the big rides.
Our favorite ride was wicked. We soon realized that we were trying too hard to not get sick to our stomachs so we decided to be done with the rides and left to get lunch and Miya.
Miya joined us that evening and we went on a couple kid rides. Miya fell in love with the train and animals! I'm glad we ended our Anniversary Celebration with Miya joining us!
We took Miya on the big Ferris Wheel. Can you say Anxiety Attack!!! I was so close to start screaming to get us down! Of course Stu had to turn our basket in circles in mid ride! I use to be the queen of roller coasters and crazy adventures and now I start to get anxiety attacks!!! Is it just me or does it come with age and being a mom???? Miya kept wanting to sit by the door and I convinced her she could kneel in front of it and look down but man! I almost peed my pans!!! Worse feeling ever! The whole time I was planning my rescue mission in case our basket broke or fell. Stu thought I was going nuts...I was...literally.






5 comments:
Cassy.... you are soooo FUNNY. Lynette had an anxiety attack once when we went on that same ferris wheel; I think she was a teenager at the time. She got down in the middle of the box thing (whatever you called it), and she hugged the pole and was so scared. I laughed, the un-feeling, dorky little sister that I was. =)
My heart dropped when I saw that picture of Miya kneeling in front of the door; I would totally be paranoid, too! It's freaky to be up that high. I won't go on the Rocket, which is Steve's favorite ride ever. I'm totally paranoid that the latch will go up and I will fall to my death. I've had dreams about it; it's awful!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 5 years! I remember seeing you guys get married, going to the reception. You guys are such a cute couple! Looks like you had fun at Lagoon.
Ok - so true - I HATE that ride! Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe that time has gone by that fast.
I guess I am a little late...but Happy Anniversary! It looks like Lagoon was fun. We went last year and had a good time. Rides are scarier the older you get though! Miya is a cutie!
Post a Comment