Monday, June 23, 2008

The Little Rascal

My sweet Miya, if she wasn't so darn cute I would have....
What would you have done????
Ok, so it was my fault for letting her get into the cereal and therefore I couldn't get really mad at her. I was cleaning her toys in our family room and all of a sudden I heard, "oh oh," while coco puffs went all over the kitchen floor. I ran over and she looked up at me w/ a big smile and she started eating them. I wanted to laugh but I tried to keep a straight face but she was just too darn cute.

5 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

Love the video! Kids do the funniest (and craziest) things!

Anonymous said...

LOL. that is so cute! Its so funny when they do stuff like that and you go grab the camera! :)

Elizabeth VP said...

Hey Cassy, thanks for letting me know about your blog, I hope we can get together when I move back to Utah

sheri rog said...

i'm so glad you got the camera!
that is too cute! she is so adorable.

how are you all doing?

Meghan said...

laugh. you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't