Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day!!!

Stuart became a Daddy, March 6, 2007. Miya couldn't have a better Daddy than Stuart Neeley! She loves him so much. He is so gentle and patient with miya and it melt my heart to see them together. I am so grateful for all Stuart does for us. This is how Miya would cuddle up into Stuart when she was a baby. She would sleep on his belly for hours. Miya drinking her "virgin" Pina Colada on Fathers Day. Cheers to Daddy! Yea, she drank the whole thing. Did I mention stuart is also a great example to our sweet Miya!!

2 comments:

PARKERS said...

So cute! I had no clue Stu was OCD. Maybe that is why he is outside washing his car all the time...hmmmm.... :) I hope you guys had a good Fathers Day. When is Guitar Hero going to come into the mix of things????

Unknown said...

The pics are so stinken cute!!!! Stue and Miya are so freakin cute. Tell stue i said Happy Fathers day!
I remember when Miya was little thing... She has grown up so much! You got her already addicted to pinea colodas... shame shame shame.. I havent never even had a virgin one... haha. Hope you guys had a good fathers day!
Love you guys!