Monday, May 5, 2008

Where? Oh, Where?

Please enlighten me with your knowledge! Where and How do I get cute backgrounds for my blog? Do I have to buy a software or what??? I will take anyones advice on this!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

well there are a bunch of places, but do a search for free scrapbook layouts. then you can download "paper" and do it that way. I had to have ali help me months ago because i couldn't do it. or there is a blog called cutestblogontheblock - or some thing like that. i will keep you posted...
ps. has miss miya gained any weight lately?

Anonymous said...

If you want something fast and easy, but cute, you can go to www.pyzam.com and they have tons! All you have to do is click on it to change it. Or I could help you out! I have done some blogs for people! To see what I do check out mine and my friends, Jody, Mandi and Shalom. Love ya!

Jody Neeley said...

Jenny helped me set mine up, so I really have no idea, but I wanted to comment on how cute Miya's 1st Birthday pictures are! How fun! It looks like she really enjoyed her cake. I remember the mess it makes, fun to watch, not as much fun to clean up.