Thursday, May 22, 2008

Riding Her Horsey

This was Stuarts Horsey when he was a little boy and now it's Miyas. She absolutely LOVES IT!!! She will ride as fast as she can possibly go on her own. (If you are wondering why you can't understand what I am saying it's b/c I am speaking spanish, so don't worry it's only spanish)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miya, Is such a little funny girl!
I miss her so much! She is getting so big!
Miss you guys!

Meghan said...

speaking of huge - look at that lady - she must be tipping the scales at like 18 lbs ;)

is miya going to be bilingual? will you come teach my kids spanish? ryan wants to know what everything is in spanish (thanks diego) and my 2 yrs in jr high are long lost...

sheri rog said...

i absolutely love that horse!

she is getting so big and is still such a cutie!