I'm being ambitious this summer and one of my many projects is a Garden!!! After Steve was so nice to come and rototill our little spot Stu came home early (early is 8pm for us) on Tuesday and we planted our little Garden. Hopefully it works out OK and we get at least tomatoes. Our garden includes- Big Boy and Roma Tomatoes, zucchini, squash, green beans, green, red and yellow peppers, cantaloupe, jalapenos, cilantro and broccoli. Yay!!! I'm excited to see what happens.
I'll be honest! Stui was NOT HAPPY I rototilled into his yard! He babies his lawn but in the end he was ok with it! Happy Wife, Happy Life!
Miya enjoyed sitting and watching her dad plant our garden. Actually, I think she was just happy being up past her bed time.
Here it is! We'll keep you posted!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Our Veggie Garden!!
Posted by cassy at 6:37 AM



5 comments:
Cassy I am so proud of your ambition! That is awesome of you! I want to come and take a look sometime. :) Oh, and I worked with Jody. She is such a cool girl- I love her.
you are CRAZY! i am jealous. i have wanted to do a garden for years, but my spot isn't right yet - lots of dirt to add and prepping to do. perhaps next year. in the mean time, can i have a tomato?
You are pretty amazing and ambitious to take on a garden! And to think you were impressed with Mike making a B-day cake from scratch; look at you guys! We will have to come check it out, maybe that way some of your ambition will rub off on us!
I really hope I get some veggies out of this garden! I've spent a lot of time and energy that I don't have on it. And Meghan, you can have a tomato...if I get any!!!
wow. i am so jealous that you can plant yours in the ground! and look at that soil!!! ours is raised, but doing well.
you'll have so much fun when you start to see the little heads popping up out of the ground!
way to go!!
Post a Comment