Friday, January 22, 2010

2010

Things I know I will "dislike" about 2010

*Gaining weight...lots and lots of weight! *Buying new clothes b/c I will have gained so much weight! *Uncontrollable food cravings, cravings that I will beg and cry for. *Having to pee every 30 minutes! *Back pains. *Headaches *Nausea *Fatigue...which means..no clean clothes and a messy house.

Yes, these are the many things I will "dislike" (hate is such a strong word) about the year 2010. But come July 15th, 2010 it will all be worth a Bundle of Joy. Yes my friends, we are very pregnant with our second baby. S and M are so excited while I am very terrified. I hope and pray all goes as planned with no complications this time around. We will find out what we are having soon and we will keep you posted!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! Our baby boy is due May 29th. I hope everything goes well for you too.

Oblad girl said...

Congratulations!!!! YAY!!!!!! Yahoooooooo! Yippeee!

Anonymous said...

so excited for you guys! hope everything goes well and can't wait to hear what your having! i think its a girl!

Colby and Steph said...

Yea!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting.

Colby and Steph said...

Yea!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting.

Melanie said...

Congrats, Cassy!!! That is SO exciting! I hope you are feeling good! One of these days we really do need to get together...