Thursday, October 8, 2009

So LitTle TiMe So MuCh To PosT

M is potty Trained!!! Yay!!! My baby is growing up so fast. I can still remember complaining about her dirty diapers and since the end of September I haven't had to change one single diaper!!! She worked so hard. For four days straight she would try so hard to go to the bathroom so she could get a sticker on her chart. Once the chart was filled out she got to pick out her favorite princess barbie...Aurora, or as she calls her..."Beauty." I love my little munchkin.

Potty Trained at 31 months

I canned for the first time ever!!! I loved it!! I'm so proud of myself. It was a lot of work but I did it. Now we have tomato sauce and peaches for the winter! I hope to get into it a lot more next summer. Many hours were spent on the phone with my mom in AZ while I canned. She's the best!!!
Baked lots of yummies!! M got up one morning and wanted to bake a cake...Ok, Random! Ever since that day we have been baking lots of cakes and cookies. That explain the 10 pounds I've gained.

We went up to the mountains and had a bon fire and it was sooo fun!!!

Dressing herself. 90* outside and our child had to wear a pair of winter boots! I thought she looked adorable in them! Rode the Alpine slide. M loved it!!! My fearless Two some I took M on the Merry Go Round. Longest Merry Go Round Ever!! I almost threw up!! She loved it! It was funny when she picked the mini donkey.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im totally jealous that she is potty trained....maybe she can teach alex!