Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Snow Of The Season!

Miya got to play in the snow for the very first time and she absolutely loves it!! She loved eating the snow (gross!), jumping into piles of snow and then crying b/c she couldn't get up, but most of all she loved the fact that she was playing outside!!! It has been hard trying to keep her busy inside so it was a luxury to play outside!! The snow was fun the first day but now I want it to be over!

4 comments:

Oblad girl said...

She looks so cute in her hat and her big, puffy coat!

Ali said...

I love letting my kids play in the snow, but it so much work! Oh well. It is worth it to get outside!

I couldn't find your blog so I am glad you posted a comment on mine. I still want to get together for a playdate. Sorry I haven't called you! I have been meaning to...

Jody Neeley said...

Miya looks like she is having a blast being out in the snow! If she is like my kids, it is fun for about 10 minutes then they are ready to come back inside!

sheri rog said...

what a cutie. miya looks so darn sweet.
livie still hasn't seen snow yet. soon i hope.