Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private

On KSL news they had a report on blogging and how dangerous it can be. For the last 3 weeks my sister-in-law- and husband have been telling me how I should be private...blah, blah, blah. Well after this KSL report I will be going private. The chances of something happening to my family are slim but I still do not want to take any chances. Plus stui said..."blogging...NO MORE!" Blogging is so fun and it keeps my family and friends up-to-date on our family so I will just keep it private. I have most of your e-mails but just in case leave it as a comment and I will invite you to our blog. That is, if you want to be invited of course. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can read the story here..... http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330

10 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

WOW...this is the second blog that I have been to that is going private because of this article. I will have to read it and I might be following as well. I would still love to see what you all are up to..my email is stephlewis3@gmail.com

Nicole said...

nicoleheiner@gmail.com

Christina said...

I would love to keep following your blog so I can keep updated on Miya through surgery and if/how the IHH group can help. cmooredavis@gmail.com

hugs & prayers,
Christina from IHH
Heart Momma to Jacob

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

karleebridegan@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

elizabethvanpatten@gmail.com

Melissa said...

It;s sad that some members of IHH wont be able to follow your blog if you go private, but I understand your concearns. Best of Luck Miya!
Melissa Andrew - IHH
melissa at intermountainhealinghearts dot org

sheri rog said...

kandsh@gmail.com

Ü

PARKERS said...

Add us!

MAParker1219@yahoo.com

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I'm a friend of Stu's from High School & I stumbled across your blog awhile back. I'd love an invite when you guys go private. We've had our blog private for awhile, if you'd like an invite to ours just let me know & I'd be happy to send you one too!
Vivien (Wade) Van Leeuwen
vivienvanleeuwen@yahoo.com

Meghan said...

do you have my email?