I really wanted Miya to be a cute little witch but she would not keep the hat on her head and what's a witch without a hat? So, we went for the pretty ballerina costume. We took her to the Layton Park and got some pictures taken. She loved running around in her puffy costume.
Our Little Ballerina
She loved all the ducks and Geese.
I Had A Dream...
Okay, so I have to share my dream. It was the night Miya was really sick and she slept in our bed. Needless to say she had the whole bed and Stu and I were left to have the edge of the bed so it was a horrible night overall. I kept having these awful dreams about Miya. One in particular was about a trip to the zoo. "We were at the zoo and miya was playing w/ the geese. She was running after the geese and decided she was going to pet one of them and the goose went straight at her and bit her finger off. In my dream I freaked, I grabbed her hand and I was screaming for people to look for her finger and to get me a cup of ice so that when we found her piece of finger we could put soak it in the ice and the doctors would still be able to sow it on." Yes, Freaky Dream! Anyway, my park experience was my dream unfolding into real life. As you can see in this picture she is gunning to pet those geese, well, I grabbed little Miya and ran! Far, Far away from the dumb, mean geese. I'm sure people thought I was nuts b/c I literally panicked. Call me crazy but I think God new I had to have this dream. I am not kidding you, my dream was becoming a reality right in front of my eyes.
She loved running around the park in her fun costume and as you can see she has all 10 fingers!
These would have been adorable pictures but she did not like it in those trees.



5 comments:
Oh Cassy, Cassy- I can surely count on you to make me laugh, no matter what! You are so funny. And Miya, of course, is the most adorable little ballerina in town!
She is such a pretty ballerina! I love all her little poses! What a cutie!
That is crazy about your dream! I'm glad you had it and still have a 10 fingered little girl, those geese are seiously brutal!
Hey Cassie it's aunt Lisa (that just sound too weird) any way Miya is so adorable.
We were just up to Layton park yesterday! Emily was freaked out when she saw the geese. When she was little one did nibble on her finger! So your dream is not too crazy. Miya looks beautiful as a little ballerina!
what a cute little ballerina! love it.
and the finger? so scary.
Post a Comment