We had our Neeley Halloween Party this last weekend and we had soooooo much fun! Thanks Blood Family for hosting! Stu and I were Treasure Trolls and Miya was cute ballerina. I felt SO loved when my husband wore that stupid wig I made for him....
Us! His wig kept tipping over. it was pretty funny!
We bobbed for apples and dunk Stus head in the water. It was GREAT!
Miya did not want to be left out and joined the fun. She did not leave site of the bucket until she had her turn. She dunk her head in the water all by herself. It was so funny (I wish we would have been fast enough w/ the camera to get her head in the water!) She got her apple, w/ her hands of course and was a happy bobber.

She cheered on Captain American (Uncle Alan).
Doggy "Bee" and Miya
I made a delicious Vampires Blood drink. It looked quite gross w/ it's eyes, brains, hands and fangs floating around.


We had a donut eating contest...I won!!!
Stu Won the men's contest!!!
We had so much fun and I hope that next years is just as good if not better!
Happy Halloween!!!!










4 comments:
That was a fun party! Your family's costumes and food contributions were AWESOME. Your pictures are kind of small though- can you make them bigger?
looks like a fun party
Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love your creative idea of troll costumes! Where did you get a wig like that?
so fun. loved the costumes!
Post a Comment