This post is especially for my dear sister Keni and sister-in-law Jenny who claim I need to update my blog a lot more often then once a week! Blogging take hours. Once you have read through all your friends blogs and commented on them an hour has gone by and then it's down to the post. What to post? How to tittle your post. What pictures to post? Previewing your post? Editing your post...still not convinced? that's another 1/2hr. By the time you're happy w/ your post it's been two hours. Wow have I really been waisting away two beautiful hours. And by the way my sister doesn't say..."Hey, post more pictures of You and and Stu" No, no, no, It's more like "Post more pictures of cute little Miya!" I'm not offended or anything like that, I'm not very photogenic. But heck! Stu and I need to feel the love too! Anyway Keni and Jenny, here are some random pics of cute Miya for your own entertainment.
Sauce face! Miya had pizza for dinner.
*Note for Dad (Tim)-Dad, if you are reading this for some crazy reason. Miya did eat all of her pizza with a fork and tried really hard to not miss her mouth but didn't quite succeed every single time. Hands were used when necessary but was encouraged to use her utensils.
Miya loves taking baths but not when her bath tub is full of water. Weird, but whatever. She was begging her Daddy to get her out! She kept saying, "peas da-ddy." It was quite cute and of course Daddy almost gave in.
Mommy knows the tricks and kept her in the tub, I drained all of the water and pulled out some bubble foam and let her play with the running water.
All clean!
She has to rub the lotion on all by herself.
She brushes her own hair...and eye...and ear...and mouth but mostly her hair.
AnD bEfoRe sHe WeNt To BeD tHaT nIgHt ShE hAd To...
...Try my sandal out. It was so entertaining watching her trying so hard to get my sandal on...
And getting it off. She screamed when she thought she would never get it off. I had to come to the rescue. It was hilarious.
She loves to color now...Thanks to her little friend Anna, Miya now loves her coloring books!
Right before we take her up to bed she has to cuddle w/ Daddy every night while watching his show. I love watching them love each other. It makes me realize how lucky both Miya and I are to have a great man in our life's.



7 comments:
AWe... I love You CASSY! Thank you!
Keep posting new pics!! You know we love you and stue but Miya is just too cute!
Her pictures had all of us cracking up! She is just too freakin cute!
She remindes me so much of Abri when she was little!
Love YoU!
She is so cute. It's so funny because Waylon and Arlo are doing the same things as Miya right now. They are always trying to put Jake's and my shoes on. It is funny and cute to watch.
That is just too cute! Ella likes to do that as well...they just like to be as big as we are right? She is adorable.
Things are going well with the 2 little girls. We are enjoying little Molly. Ella is a great help. I hope all is well with you and stu. Did you find a new house yet?
what cute pics & i loved the first paragraph talking to kenni. so funny!
i totally know what you mean about how much time it takes to post. but it does get easier if you post more often! Ü
Such a cutie! That is so funny that she hates taking baths with the tub filled up!
Your blog looks really cute! But if you still want me to design one for you, I totally will, just let me know what you want! :) And I'm totally up for a bow trade! :)
Good job on the post, Cassy. I always like to see what's going on in the life of Stuie, Cassy and Miya. You will be so proud of me- I've actually updated my blog as well- check it out!
http://www.stephenandjennoblad.blogspot.com/
Miya is so adorable!!!! I love all the cute pictures, she is at such a fun age right now, trying to explore everything around her.
Post a Comment