Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Cherry Hill Days Are Over

We are so sad that our fun days at Cherry Hill are over. The park is closing during the week now and so Miya and I are left to find another adventure. We had a great time at the water park with our friends and we can't wait till next year!

She loved watching the people go by in the lazy river while we got our sun block on or ate our snacks! The Lazy River was our favorite part of the park.

Miss Indipendent...never wanted to hold mom hand.

She loved Pirates Cove, only if I held her! She would put her hands under the running water and she just thought it was so cool! Her other favorite part was the slides. I stopped counting how many times she has gone down b/c she is a non stop slider. Of course I had to go down with her, I'm sure the Lifeguards thought I was nuts for going down a million times a day...but hey...Miya was the reason for getting a CH pass.

She would throw her toys into the water and of course, expected me to get them!

1 comments:

sheri rog said...

so much fun, huh? livie loved going to sunsplash a few weeks ago.
miya looks so cute in her little suit. (you do, too. everyone always forgets the mom!)