Our Little niece was born this Saturday *8*2*08*. Stus older Brother and cute wife brought little Addilynn into our family. She is absolutely beautiful. She has so much hair and makes cute faces that make you want to just look at her all day!
It was so weird for Stu and I to hold a baby that didn't weigh 3 lbs, had to be in an incubator and had to be checked on every 15 min. Hmmm...it was nice.
Proud Daddy!
Miya didn't really know what to do w/ a baby around, I just know she didn't want me to hold her! She'll come around and I can't wait to see them running around trying to get into my hair and make-up products!



2 comments:
yay! congratulations to them. when are you guys going to have another one?
Hey how's it going? I'm glad you wrote to me, I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so glad I'll get to see you guys this way atleast. How is every thing going with Miya?
Post a Comment