This is a special post for our my family in AZ. Miya has been walking for a couple of weeks now and Aunt Abri and my mom have been dying to see her walk so here it is.
Lately she has been doing this thing where she closes her eyes tight as she walks, when she finally bumps into something or someone she laughs. She thinks it's so funny, we think it's kind of dangerous but heck the girl won't stop doing it so, we just laugh.



4 comments:
what a good little walking mexican beauty (: She's a cutie - kids are so weird, but it is so refreshing how much joy they find in the simple things (: That bee's picure is scarry, I dont blame her for crying......looks like you guys are doing well!!!
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing ever! It was so good to see you last night! I can't believe how good she was during it, what a sweetheart!
Yeah Miya! I was so surprised too when she just walked up to me while we were doing fireworks. She's adorable. I can't wait to have her in my nursery class, and yes....you ARE going to bring her. :)
sooo cute! olivia just started walking last week, too. isn't it so fun to see them walking around the corner? (you know, when you're not really expecting them)
go miya!!
Post a Comment