Here is an update on my little garden! It has been so fun growing my own veggies this summer. I have never planted anything in my life and for sure I thought everything would die...but to my surprise...everything has grown wonderfully except for my green beans and I can live with that.
Miya loves to come out and help me Harvest our little garden. The zuchinni was almast as big as she is!
Miya Loves raw zuchinni. I was cutting it up to have some grilled zuchinni and Miya had to have some. I gave her a piece thinking she would hate it and to my surprise she ate half of it....Raw



5 comments:
Man, girl! I'm impressed with your garden! I bet if I tried that everything would die! :) Mia is so cute with that zuccinni!
Wow, look at you - growing a garden! It just seems so grown up, one day I will have to give it a shot!
she is going to be a healthy little eater....nice job starting her early (: I bet my kids won't touch their veggies....
wow you guys are all organic and everything. nice work. i am glad they are growing for you -mnext year you can go even bigger... corn, pumpkins... love that she likes it raw - keep that up so she won't throw her broccoli on the floor...
OH MY GOSH! that is so incredible. i can't wait to plant more in the fall. the summer here, is too hot for most stuff.
you are so amazing. great job!
Post a Comment