We had such a fun 4th of July! Miya got to see Fireworks for the first time! She was so excited and loved it so much that she was mad when they were over! On Thursday we went to our Brother-In-Laws Stephens house to watch the Eagle Ridge Golf Course Fireworks. His parents own a house a block away from the golf course so we sat on their porch and had a BBQ. We couldn't have asked for better seats. Thanks Stephen! Anyway, It was so perfect all Miya could say was "wow" and "yay" through out the whole show. She got so excited that it cracked us up. I didn't think we would get that reaction out of her.
On Friday we did the Neeley 4th of July Tradition and went to the Ogden Trout Farm that morning. Miya was fearless! Once aunt Jen caught the first fish miya went at it. She grabbed it with no hesitation. Grandma Neeley made sure Miya got to play w/ her fish and she was just loving life.
He Caught One!!! Uncle Dave loves playing with Miya and Miya doesn't mind at all! 
Miya and I trying to catch our fish.Daddy showing Miya all the fish.
After the Fish farm we headed to Marie Callenders for lunch where Miya was happy because Uncle Dave was there to give her all the Diet Pepsi a one year old can have!
That night everyone came over to our place where we had a BBQ and played guitar Hero! Even Grandpa got into it! We had a great time!!!Stu and Steve
Grandpa Neeley trying not to get booed off stage!



5 comments:
That is so cute of mia with the fish! I'm so happy we can keep in touch through blogging! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Miya is a little cutie. I wish i could have been there with you guys! I miss you guys!
Miya reminds me alot of her MOTHER! Such a little dare devil! I love it! Hope and pray my will let me come out with the kids!
Love you guys!
wow, i didn't think i would ever see grandpa neeley holding a guitar!!! Miya is SO beautiful.....just like her mama! Hope your garden is turning out okay!
so cute. and i love the location. SO gorgeous!
how is your garden?
and kennie's moved back here, huh?
She is adorable! I love her. Looks like you guys had a great 4th. We need to do some fireworks in the road over the 24th. Let us know what you're up to.
Post a Comment